Thursday, October 10, 2013

Who Am I?

Hey guys! I'm sure from my first blog post you have gotten a little insight on who I might be but I figured that it would be a little more helpful if I shared some information about myself. My name is Kristina and I'm 23 years old and right now I'm in my first year of graduate school at Roosevelt University. I'm going for my degree in Clinical Psychology there and I am also doing a substance abuse counseling program at another school. Don't worry I won't try to psychoanalyze you guys! My main purpose for starting this blog is to share my thoughts, photos, and ideas about my nail polish addiction. Though I will have to warn you that there will most likely be times where I'll post about some other stuff.  I've been wanting to get into blogging for a little while because I think it's a good way to connect with people in general and also with those who share your same interests.  Nail polish is also not one of my only addictions either believe it or not! I love Starbucks especially when there's a drive thru and it's right down the street from where I work, it's like a sign telling me to feed my addiction! I've never really been a book reader either until a few years ago my old friend got me into the book series The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (which I totally recommend!). She has a prequel series as well called The Infernal Devices and her books are definitely another one of my addictions. The first book in the TMI series has also been made into a movie which came out August 21st in the US, but depending on where you live, it may or may not (sadly) be playing.  Another subject that always catches my attention is the paranormal which I'm a huge fan of the TV show Ghost Hunters. Ghost hunting is absolutely scary to me since you're basically in the dark and yes, I'm terrified about what is IN the dark. I think it may go to show that I am not a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal but if you are, then that's okay! Doesn't matter to me what people do or don't believe in. I feel like I have gone over a good chunk of information about kind of who I am, but always feel free to ask me questions if you would like to! I have a link to my Instagram, Twitter, and e-mail on my page so don't be afraid to click any of them! Hope you guys have a good day and I will hopefully be able to post some nail pictures soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment