Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TAG - Common White Girl



1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
During the summer time and when the weather is warmer, I'll usually get a Venti Iced Skinny Vanilla latte and during the fall and winter I'll usually get..a Venti Skinny Vanilla latte with no foam of course. I mean if I'm going to pay $5 for a coffee you better believe I'm gonna get all that I can get.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually it doesn't take me too long to get ready in the morning though I think what takes the longest is me trying to figure out what I should even wear. So I'll estimate about 15-20 ish minutes.

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
Not many at all. I'd say per week it's maybe about 5 if that but usually barely any make it past my photo gallery on my phone.

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I currently have 513 followers and 1515 pictures.

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
I don't usually say "LOL" out loud but I know that I definitely say "OMG" but in the longer version in real life..mostly when I either see or hear something quite shocking.

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 
Uhm yes, I am not a super rich celebrity who can afford to buy a different wardrobe every month nor I have won the lotto (yet, swear I'm trying).

7. Are you racist? (Why is this even a question)
No I'm not and really, the constant question is why is this a question?

8. How many tweets do you have?
Well right now I have 9,287 tweets which is kind of a lot.

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I do have Instagram and Twitter.  My Tumblr is basically nothing but reposts that aren't that often.

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
When I'm not at work or at school or doing homework, I can be found watching TV, painting my nails, or reading and getting lost in my fantasy book world.

11. Who are your favorite youtubers?
I don't really have any favorite youtubers at the moment since I'm not always on youtube other than for watching music videos.

12. How often do you do your nails?
At least twice a week, sometimes more if I'm really bored and just feel like taking some me time and not doing any of the things that I'm really supposed to be doing.

13. Are you a shopaholic? 
I wish I could afford to be one but sadly, I cannot.  I do like to buy things online since I don't have to deal with people that way but I try to not spend my whole paycheck in a couple of days.

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 
I've probably watched it a good handful of times but I don't go out of my way to watch it.  If it's on TV and I can't find anything better on then I'll watch it.

15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 
Another "I wish"question! I feel like I have a lot sometimes but I'm going to go with I don't.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Sometimes I do especially if it looks really super good!

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Oh no no no, not at all. I'm way too lazy for that especially when I'm not really going to anything exciting except work or school.

18. What are your average grades in school?
In middle school and high school they definitely weren't great but got better towards the end of high school. First semester of college was an epic fail but as time went on, I'm usually a B to A student with sometimes getting some Cs in the mix.

19. How do you usually style your hair?
It's either up in a ponytail with a headband on or it's down, clean, and straight.

20. Do you always look presentable?
Good joke! No not at all but I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment