Saturday, June 6, 2015

Santa Monica Shore Thing by NCLA

Believe it or not I actually didn't have to go rummaging through my nail polish stash in order to find this polish! It was nicely in place at the front of the top drawing just staring at me begging for me to use it. So I did and I'm glad because I haven't used it in a while. I got "Santa Monica Shore Thing" by NCLA a couple of years ago along with a few other nail polishes. Since it's been a couple of years since I've gotten a bottle from NCLA, I'm not sure what has improved but my only problem/complaint with this one was that the brush wasn't my favorite. When I would brush on the nail polish it didn't go on that smoothly and put lines into what I just brushed on. During my second round of coating I tried to put more nail polish on the brush than I normally would so that it was a little thicker and wouldn't put lines into the polish. Overall that seemed to helped and after putting my top coat on they look pretty damn good!





No comments:

Post a Comment