Sunday, May 31, 2015

Instagram Photos in Real Size

So every time that I go and post some cool photo that I've taken and edited onto Instagram I always have to screen shot the photo so I can get the whole thing on my profile. I feel like this doesn't give as many up close and personal details that it would if I was able to post the entire photo from the start. So I decided, hey I have a blog right? Right. So I'll make a post where I can just post the full sized photos on and then maybe people will be able to look and seem them better. Yes? Yes. And here they are! I feel guilty being the only person able to really see the images in the entirety and posting them on here lets me make them pretty damn big.

Also probably should add that this is pretty photo heavy!










No comments:

Post a Comment