Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino

So I've literally had a drink from Starbucks, after today, only TWICE in the last month or so, which is quite the accomplishment for me. Today I decided that I wanted a frappuccino since it's (supposed to be) getting nicer out and it's been a while since I had one. I went after work to try this new S'mores frappuccino and I wish I was here to say that it was the best thing I have ever had and all this good stuff. Sadly, I can't do that in this post and I think part is because of the Starbucks store that I went to, but still I wasn't really impressed with this. All it really tasted like to me was coffee in the bottom of a cup rather than like I was drinking chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows. The whipped cream (which did taste marshmallow-like) and graham cracker toppings did, however, make my nose quite happy. Overall I'd probably say that I'll try the frappuccino again but if it isn't better than this first one, I might just have to give up!




UPDATE AS OF 5/16/15: So I have now successfully gone to TWO different locations to see if it was the drink itself or those baristas that made it was the reason for my not liking the S'mores frap. I have since declared that it depends on the location and who is there making it on whether or not it tastes like a good and decent drink. The second store that I went to on Thursday, OH WAS IT GOOD! They made it look how the picture is (I know nothing looks the same as the photo) but this time I said to myself, "Oooo now THIS one tastes good!" I was sadly disappointed when I went into yet a different store yesterday after work in which my first sip included a huge chunk of chocolate syrup which was WAY too much even for me. The bottom was literally a layer of a chocolate, there was no fluff on the bottom but it was the whipped cream/top or whatnot, and it just..no..no. After this I have decided that I no longer will go out of my way to go to a Starbucks in order to get another S'mores frappuccino as I see that it's not worth the effort. I hate to give bad reviews but! It is something that must be done in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment