Saturday, May 2, 2015

Reminisce by I Love Nail Polish (ILNP)

I have been searching for this nail polish for a couple weeks now in my unorganized piles of nail polish and FINALLY, I found it! Reminisce by I Love Nail Polish is a color that pops out and it personally reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so it makes it 10 TIMES better. I seriously absolutely love this color because it's so unique and it makes your nails and hands stand out of the crowd. I've never seen a nail polish like this one and since I Love Nail Polish is one of my favorites, I knew I had to get it! Surprisingly I haven't blogged about this one before so I'm making sure to do it now. When putting on the first coat the polish is pretty thin looking and you might think that you'll need 3 coats at least but you really don't. I always paint my first coat on all my nails first, sometimes I wait a minute or so, and then I start to do my second coat and these are the results.











This is a nail polish that I recommend and of course I always recommend ILNP as well. I think it's well worth the money to spend it on such unique and great nail polishes that you won't regret buying. Thankfully my ILNP collection isn't done growing yet and although I haven't gotten too many new ones lately, I know I'll be buying more in the near future! Enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment