Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fancy Camera Club

Phone be gone! Alright so I've always taken my photos on my Galaxy Note 2 since my regular camera has a non-working battery. A month ago I got myself a new phone, Galaxy S5, and it takes pictures a lot better than my Note did BUT they're still not digital SLR quality photos. Last weekend one of my good friends talked me into getting a Canon EOS Rebel T5 since Target had a great deal on a kit (Here). It was a great deal and I couldn't pass it up which now I'm thankful that I didn't. I'm still getting used to the camera as well as Adobe Photoshop which I just bought the other day and is REALLY difficult ha! So anyways! I've been fiddling around with the software so I figured I'd write a quick blog post with some of the stuff I've done so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment