Saturday, April 18, 2015

China Glaze "Deviantly Daring"

My nail polish collection at the current moment is basically "let's put all the bottles in these bins and we'll fix it later" since moving back home. So in turn that pretty much translate to using the option of just searching through a bin and picking out a random bottle of nail polish! Last week it turned out to be "Deviantly Daring" by China Glaze which I was pleasantly content with. It's been a while since I've used this color and since I couldn't find the nail polish I had in mind, I went with it. I love that this color looks green in some light and at some angles and blue at others. Color switching nail polishes like this one make me smile because you never know what color you're going to get when you look down! I'm also surprised at how well, in my opinion, my new Samsung Galaxy S5 takes photos compared to the ones my Note 2 used to take. I sadly no longer have a fancy camera to use and I haven't looked into getting one of my own just yet, so bare with me! I figured outside in the sun would be a good light to look at this polish so I took the photo shoot out onto the backyard deck.

The photos make the nail polish look more blue but I would say it's a little more green in real life but I took a photo in and out of the sun while I was out.


Here's an angled look outside in the sun where it looks more blue than green

 This is outside but in the shade provided by the house

 This is outside and in the sun


I do have a video that I would love to post but I really have no idea on how to put videos up here! So it'll be on my Instagram (@kristinalynn15) page! Also I'd love to hear any feedback that you guys might have on my blog, whether it's things you'd want to see more of or less of, or any types of suggestions/comments you might have. Leave them below I'd love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment