Sunday, June 1, 2014

Zoya: Hazel

This week has been a long one with having Monday off for Memorial Day, anybody else feel like this week was never going to end? Thankfully the weekends are for relaxing and hanging out before going back to the good ole grind Monday morning. Sunday is a trip to the Museum of Science and Industry which will be a long day, so here's a post for the weekend! One of the things I love to do, besides my nails of course, is to read books and I realized this after the fact, but this weekend's nail polish "Hazel" from Zoya fits perfectly for the upcoming Friday movie, The Fault In Our Stars.

"Hazel" is a lighter metallic blue along with some gold flakes thrown in there. I love the chrome type of feel that this nail polish has. Some of the time it also looks a little bit like it has some holographic effects to it as well. It's been a while since I've used this color and although the polish does seem to get a smidge thicker when you start doing the second coat, it's still a great color. I also the like the fact that the name is Hazel which is one of the main characters in a great book-to-movie adaptation which comes on June 6th! If you'd like to know what the heck I'm talking about, you can go to Amazon or Barnes and Nobles to purchase the book :)


No comments:

Post a Comment