Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Nails

Hope you all had a great and safe Memorial Day weekend! I know I did and my was it a busy one! Did some relaxing of course, had a couple of BBQs, bonfire with my best friends, and sadly now it's all over and back to work! I had two different nail looks this past weekend though they weren't very festive rather I just picked a couple colors out that I liked and popped out. At the beginning of the weekend I chose to go with one of my favorite colors from Pure Ice, "Getting Gorgeous." With blue being on of my favorite colors it's not a surprise, to me at least, that it's on my favorites list. However if you do look pretty closely at "Getting Gorgeous" and OPI's "DS Magic" they look almost alike but I feel that they're just a bit different. At first glance you might think that it's just a blue nail polish but if you look closely you're able to notice purple flecks mixed in with the blue. I'm highly fascinated with this color and it is so much better in the sun though it was sadly hard to capture through the lens of my camera phone (sigh).

My second nail polish look of the weekend was "Warhol" from the Color Club Poptastic collection which I'm not sure when it came out but I do know that I go all but one of the colors from the collection at Ross Dress for Less store. This color is like a hot pink but is a bit darker of a tone and since I haven't done any neon or super bright colors lately, I went for this one! I usually do two thicker coats and top it off with my top coat and it's pretty solid after that!


No comments:

Post a Comment