Monday, February 17, 2014

52 Week Challenge Update

Hey guys! So we are ending Week 7 for the 52 Week Challenge tomorrow and starting Week 8 on Wednesday! I started my jar out with a little more than just $1 for the first week since I had some extra change to spare. Figured why not get a little jump start or a little additional money, couldn't hurt, right?! At the end of Week 7 there is suppose to be a total of $28 saved up in your jar or more depending on if you've added a little extra cash like I have. I recounted the bills and change in my jar over the weekend and I'm about $9 ahead of the game! There is $38 in my jar so far and I'm hoping that I'll be able to add a little more here and there until probably the weeks where I'll be putting $20+ in.



Using X's to mark off the weeks!
 
An "inside" look at my jar. Oh how I crack myself up.
That concludes my little mini update for you guys! I'm not sure if any of you have been trying this or plan on trying it but I would love to know and see how you guys decorate your jars! You're more than welcome to tag me on Instagram (@kristinalynn15) or on Twitter (@kristinasciame).

No comments:

Post a Comment