Saturday, December 28, 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Tag

So I have decided to steal/do the Procrastinating Beauty Tag from Nski Beauty since procrastination seems to be my super, highly used middle name. Working on getting some more posts together and figured I'd do this quick little one to tide over!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Well I wouldn't say that I rarely do it, but I don't wash my face every day, but I do still do it weekly.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
It definitely isn't and I think that's because I hardly ever put make-up on unless it's a little bit of foundation or eye liner and mascara.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
When I first started painting my own nails and not getting acrylics done I used to go a while with horrible chipped nail polish. Now since my nail polish collection is a lot bigger (like in the 250 bottles range) I'll go maybe a day with chipped nail polish. If I paint my nails the night before and they chip the next day and I have time, oh you bet they'll be repainted!

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Since I don't do my make-up that much/often I can usually go a while without buying new product, mainly because I forget and/or are too lazy to stop.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I'm gonna go with just putting anything beauty on in general, seems fitting enough?

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Organizing all the stuff in my room, sometimes homework, and probably laundry too.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
If I know that I'm going out somewhere I usually don't leave getting ready to the last minute considering it probably takes me about at least an hour to shower, blow dry, & straighten my hair. If I decided to put more make-up on than usual, then it's probably about 15-ish minutes more. Trying to figure out to wear? Yeah, takes FOREVER!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've only put myself on one official spending ban and that lasted a whole 24 hours.

9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My make-up..not so much, it's pretty much just all in a drawer. My nail polish though I have organized in drawers by brand name and I have all the nail polishes I have cataloged in an Excel spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment