Saturday, April 11, 2015

Zoya Blu and ILNP Atlantis

I've been more into Zoya lately than I used to be and "Blu" is one of my favorites because it basically matches the sky perfectly. It's one of those colors that makes me feel a lot more elegant than I really am, which is..not so elegant in real life. At the current moment I've had a handful of I Love Nail Polish's chrome flakies, which are AWESOME, and decided to use "Atlantis" for my accent nail to switch it up. I did a couple coats of "Atlantis" on my accent nail just so there was a little more coverage but so that you can also still see some of the base color. It was a little hard to make sure that there was a little bit of the chrome flakies pieces all over my nail so I would take the brush and just tab some places to try to get more in a certain spot.











No comments:

Post a Comment