Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pink Pewter

Hey guys! So today I'm coming at you with a post NOT about nail polish but I'm going to assume that's okay with you guys, yeah? Anyways, I have discovered another new love thanks to my lovely best friend Jacquelyn Marie! (You can also find her on Twitter!) It has been a few years that I've thought that no-slip grip headbands had been the only thing that would work for me as far as headbands go. Well I have been proven wrong by headbands by the amazing Pink Pewter. Now I would like to say that for those who have known me for years know that I am not that girly when it comes to accessorizing. I wear some rings sometimes, maybe a necklace every now and then, can't wear any fancy earrings (stretched ear lobes!), and bracelets....yeah well they just won't fit my small wrists.

I now feel the need to start a whole new paragraph on talking about how much I am in love with Pink Pewter. First I'd like to mention the fact that I am pretty cheap when it comes to a lot of things but when it comes to things that I am going to use numerous times and are going to benefit me positively, yes I will spend the money. Pink Pewter headbands are hand beaded and are better than ponytails for your hair along with the fact that there are a handful of different ways that they can be worn. I purchased my Sheridan headband in black from my favorite salon Bii Hair Salon on Friday, November 7th, attempted it on Saturday, and then Monday through Friday of this week, wore it every day. Besides me playing with it a million and one times more than I should have, wherever I placed the headband on my head, it STAYED there literally ALL DAY LONG! Now for any of you who have tried these "no-slip grip" headbands know that doesn't happen ever. I am also not very hair savvy either so sometimes the stretch part did move a bit but I'm pretty sure that's just because I don't know how to do much of anything with my hair besides blow dry, straighten, and tie knots in it (yes you read that right!) Phew! That's a long paragraph! The only problem I seemed to have with the headband was a small conflict with my glasses on the side of my head but other than that, I literally had absolutely no problem with my headband and also got a handful of comments!

Alright now onto the photos I took during the week of me with my lovely headband on!








That now concludes this post and I really hope that you guys enjoyed it! Please visit the Pink Pewter website and if you guys purchase and use the headbands, please let me know! I would love to hear what you guys think about them and I'm hoping they give you a fabulous experience like the one I had! Now I need to go on a spree to expand by Pink Pewter collection, bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment