Sunday, October 26, 2014

Water Marble: Zoya "Song" & Pure Ice "Silver Mercedes"

My first statement with this post must be "For once water marbling worked for me!" There has been a long, long period of water marbling absolutely hating me and never wanting to work on more than 1 nail. So this time I was glad it worked! It might just be the temperature of the room that I was in but I've been using a room temperature bottle of water and a Dixie bathroom cup. I had three nail polishes picked out but one didn't seem to want to cooperate so I decided to just go with "Song" by Zoya and "Silver Mercedes" by Pure Ice. I don't feel like this is one of my best water marble designs that I've done so far in my nail polish life but I do hope to learn more designs and get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment